Darkwood Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of the End?

Jack
    Jack
    Admin

The Beginning of the End? Empty The Beginning of the End?

Post by Jack Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 pm

"The world is becoming darker, long dead are rising, Hallowed ground has become corrupted and filled with miasma. Whispers of that the Cults of the Damned Ones are starting to rise. This world has become sick, Shadows infect it like a festering wound." Said Jack as he poured himself and his lovely guest some hot tea.

"The worlds always been dark Jack, Even before the gates where sealed." Said Maggie quaint and curious woman. The cities only known successful Alchemist, most just blow themselves and half a city block away to oblivion.

"Is that why you want me to build this? You think you will have to join in battle again as you once did?" She motioned to the diagrams laid out on the table.

"Well that' partially the reason, also its because during long battles my spells lose their power and I wish to have a backup plan. This hand gun i want you to make isn't your usual weapon as you no doubt have noticed. I call it a Rune-Gun. It will allow me to store spells inside the bullets." Jack said quite proud of himself.

Maggie sipped her tea, and then said "Alright I'll do it. But it will take me some time to make, and lots of money I trust i have access to the Guilds funds as usual? She didnt really need to ask as she knew that Jack was the leader of the Mages Guild and therefor didnt need any permission to access the funds.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:30 am